Many homeowners face the problem of having a bathroom that is too small. However, there are many tricks that can be utilized to create more room in a bathroom, regardless of the limited space. The professionals at South East Florida Glass and Hardware are here to shed some light on the subject. One quick solution is implementing a glass panel shower door! Luckily, we offer the best glass shower doors for sale in the USA.
Your Dream Will Become A Reality
Most of us dream of having a vast, spacious bathroom with a separate tub and shower, two sinks and maybe even a decadent chaise just for lounging between soaks. Although it may seem far fetched and unrealistic, it still is not impossible. You can make your bathroom live up to its full potential by using these strategies to give it a larger look. From carefully choosing your color palette and essential fixtures to employing a few clever visual tricks, you can use some or all of these tips to make your bathroom appear twice as large.
How To Make Your Restroom Grow Including a Glass Panel Shower Door
- Keep The Space Open
- One of the biggest mistakes that many homeowners make is closing down their space with opaque doors, dividers, and walls. This is the worst thing you can do when it comes to a small bathroom. It makes the room seem even boxier and smaller than it really is. For example, solid walls or shower curtains in the bathroom can make a small space feel even tinier and suffocating. Adding a frameless shower using advanced glass will help to keep the interior of your bathroom lean while still keeping the essential structure you need.
- Add Mirrors
- A strategically placed mirror can make a huge difference to a small bathroom, so be sure not to miss this design trick. Placing a beautifully mounted or custom made mirror opposite a window has the double effect of increasing the natural light, as well as creating the illusion of extra space in your bathroom.
- If your bathroom includes a closet there are more options. Mirror wardrobe doors are another highly effective and space efficient way to easily incorporate a mirror into your space creating depth and dimension to smaller rooms.
- Allow Natural Light In
- More light gives more depth to a room, so increasing the amount of light, particularly natural light, is an ideal way to make your home feel bigger. Natural light has the added advantages of being good for your health, increasing your energy, and saving you money on electricity bills, so it’s a great choice.
- Utilize Light Colors
- Dark colored paint and furniture in a small room actually absorb light, which is great if you want to make your room seem smaller and cozier. But light colors reflect light, creating vibrancy and ambiance in small rooms, which is what you’re really looking for if you want your rooms to look bigger.
- Light colored furniture and light paint on the walls and ceiling aids to open the space up and out, and maximize the light you do have, to create the effect of big, airy and spacious.
Contact Us Today
When it comes to creating a bigger bathroom, the secret weapon is a glass panel shower door. We take pride in our various designs in glass shower doors for sale. Call or visit South East Florida Glass and Hardware today for more information.