SOUFLO is proud of our 100% aluminum shower doors for sale. When it comes to these beautiful shower additions, each piece is loaded with benefits. We are here today to discuss them. If you are gearing up to remodel your bathroom and are seeking shower door replacement, the products from SOUFLO are sure to get your bathroom looking the best it ever has.
Aluminum and Stainless Steel is the Way To Go!
Stainless Steel has a broad spectrum of applications from picture frames to turbine blades and just about everything in between. With the versatility of stainless steel, there are numerous benefits. Some are as follows:
- Corrosion resistance
- Lower alloyed grades resist corrosion in atmospheric and pure water environments, while high-alloyed grades can resist corrosion in most acids, alkaline solutions, and chlorine bearing environments, properties which are utilized in process plants.
- Fire and heat resistance
- Special high chromium and nickel-alloyed grades resist scaling and retain strength at high temperatures.
- The easy cleaning ability of stainless makes it the first choice for strict hygiene conditions, such as hospitals, kitchens, abattoirs, and other food processing plants.
- Aesthetic appearance
- The bright, easily maintained surface of stainless steel provides a modern and attractive appearance.
- Strength-to-weight advantage
- The work-hardening property of austenitic grades that results in a significant strengthening of the material from cold-working alone, and the high strength duplex grades, allow reduced material thickness over conventional grades, therefore cost savings.
- Ease of fabrication
- Modern steel-making techniques mean that stainless can be cut, welded, formed, machined, and fabricated as readily as traditional steels.
- Impact resistance
- The austenitic microstructure of the 300 series provides high toughness, from elevated temperatures to far below freezing, making these steels particularly suited to cryogenic applications.
- Long term value
- When the total life cycle costs are considered, stainless is often the least expensive material option.
Aluminum is a great metal to work with too! Here are some of the benefits of aluminum are as follows:
- 100% recyclable and non-toxic
- Wide range of finishing options
- Resilient and highly reflective
- Resists corrosion
- High electrical and thermal conductivity
- Complex, intricate shapes are possible
- Increased strength in cold environments
- Uniform quality
- Comparatively low tooling costs
- Non-sparking, non-magnetic
- Good strength to weight ratio
Get Your Shower Door Replacement Today!
The quality of our products is unmatched by any other company, and no one can compete with our customer service standards. To us, having exceptional customer service goes beyond what you receive when you first come to us for help. If there is something that goes wrong during your project, we will be there to help pick up the pieces and listen to how we can help remedy the situation. We offer the following series:
On top of being the highest quality available the products we sell come with a warranty. There are different types of warranties with specific products, but you will be given peace of mind knowing the item you purchased is protected in case something goes wrong.
Check Out Our Shower Doors for Sale
Our shower door replacement is sure to make your bathroom better than the rest! Are you thinking of remodeling your bathroom? When it comes to making your bathroom elegant and luxurious, try our shower enclosure ideas. Make the shower experience more relaxing than ever with our rain shower system. SOUFLO is here for you. For more information on our faucets, glass shower doors for sale and much more, browse the products on our site or email us today. We ship our high-end kitchen faucets all across the United States.